Hey guys! This is my first post on this forum and I would love some guidance from some of you veterans. I work for an Architect, and we are trying to get into 3D model printing for our clients. We just recently purchased the CR-10S Pro v2 and have tried a few test prints. After calibrating it to our liking, we are now trying to model a few test buildings. I have found that a lot of people use the slicing program "Cura" so that is what I downloaded. After trying to get this test building printable, I keep running into the same problem. This problem is that whenever there is a window, the program tries to use supports under the structure to support it obviously, but I'm afraid it would be too much work to cut them out. Is there a better way to print these buildings with windows in them, and what would be your recommendation? I thought maybe there is a way to have an infill that I can pop out easily, but that might not be enough to support the emptiness. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!