Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chocolate Brown seems to have a very rich look to it, I would like them to create a super shiny translucent white

I would like to try the "Specials" Pack. I am a teacher and I am trying to get more girls interested in 3-D design. I think the BronzeFill and WoodFill would entice girls to print the jewelry that they so love to design.

I would like to see a Paper Pulp like filament from recycled paper materials, white or unbleached.

i'd love to try bronzefill(if the price weren't so steep).

but please develop more metal composite filaments, and a cheap dissolvable support material would be nice.

Technician
    bronzefill is amazing, i'd like to see some other types of metallic materials like aluminum fill or tin fill, to give us plastic printers the feel and look of printed metal

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I am with everyone else. bronzeFill look amazing. Would be great to have similar material to bronzeFill in different colors.

XT-COPOLYESTER. I want to make a Pythagorean cup. Though I'm not sure if it will work with the printrbot that I'm planning to buy soon (it will be my first printer!!!!!!!).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_cup

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    I would really like to try their glowFill filaments. I know my students have been talking about glow-in-the-dark filaments for a while now. A filament that I would like to see developed in the future would be stretchy and bendable filaments. This would allow me to print more realistic models.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by ColorFabb
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Which filament from ColorFabb would you like to try the most, and what filament would you like to see developed in the near future?
    I really like this ones: XT (looks like glass), Green Transparent (but most in this color, but transparent too: Sky Blue).
    I'd love to see something 3D printed in glass (sounds impossible, but 3D print was few years ago, so...).

I'd like to try the woodFill fine, and I'd like to see a metallic filament.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast