Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    I think the woodfill would be neat. I would like a conductive material in the future and then possibly be able to print a wood and conductive hybrid model to have a wooden box with integrated circuits!

I definitely want to try Bronzefill. Being able to make beautiful decorative objects for my house would be really cool. I'm suspicious on how good of a surface finish it can achieve but I've seen some amazing prints to help negate that suspicion.

Open a depot in the US already! maybe I'm ignorant but a 21% tax is ridicules

Don't get me wrong, I'll pay a premium for the best filament on the market. Just don't like paying taxes (just like everyone else lol)

I am a die hard ColorFabb fan, I have used all the materials so far except the bronze and new color XT.
    I would like to see maybe a material that changed colors in the sun, or changed from light to dark when you adjust the temperature.
    You could print in some neat tiger striping by adjusting the temperatures mid print. Far out there I know, but just shooting ideas.

I would like to print with bronzeFill and see PVA filament in your store.

I would like to try the PLA/HPA and woodfill filament. Carbon fibre filament would be a good addition in the future.

XT and Silver are great. Woodfill could be interesting as well as the transparent green.

I want to try the bamboo fill! I would like to see more metal filaments in the future.

Bronzefill and more flexible filament

I would like to try Copperfill filament. A carbon nanofibre (tangled nanofibres) filament would also be nice

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    without question, the bronze or copperfill (just found out about the copperfill while going through these giveaway entries!) I wish you guys had a US distributor however as obviously metal suspended filament is understandably expensive, and shipping a heavy lunk of filament across the world only adds to that expense.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast