Good afternoon everyone. I read approximately 40 threads before posting to try and find the answer before bothering everyone, but alas...... My search was in vain.

I am going to purchase a 3DP which will be used for the primary function of producing small scale aircraft for dioramas we build and sell. We currently purchase our from a vendor but it's becoming cost prohibitive, plus I think it would be cool to make our own. We deal primarily in 1/144 all the way down to 1/700 scale so the largest we would ever produce would be approximately 6" x 4" x 2" down to wee-little 1.5" x 1" x .75". I have read articles, watched videos and emailed etsy people who create similar items and maybe it's the blond in me but I am bumfuddled.

I'm not concerned about cost, to a point of course ($1,000 or so), but am more concerned about availability of "meshes", quality and speed of print. I'm fairly techish and am not afraid of the challenge presented by learning the machine, I am just at a loss on which way to go. I would like to get a machine I can use for several years, and like some said in another thread, I'm not a big fan of "starter rigs" as you usually out grow them fairly quickly.

Help me Obi-wans, you're my only hope.

Krystyn