I've owned a Prusa i3, and now own a FlashForge Creator Pro. I printed a few hundred times on the i3, and now about two dozen on the FlashForge. And... my prints fail more than 90% of the time. If I print something small, the chances are so-so that it'll print correctly. If I print something large, my chances of winning the lottery without buying a ticket are better. I know how to level, I get reliable first layers and good adhesion, and I'm using new filament out of the just-opened package, so moisture shouldn't be a problem. I used to run these in a warm room, but have moved the FlashForge to a cooler room on advice of a few people regarding the problems. I've tinkered with extrusion temp and bed temp, I can make things worse but haven't managed to make them better. I don't think slicing is the problem, but I've only tried Cura and Simplify3d. Even simple and straightforward parts fail to print, pretty much invariably. The i3, I eventually got tired of the near-zero chance of getting a good print out of it, and gave to a more experienced person. Its problems mostly revolved around bearings that were worn, and of course the usual "stop printing for no apparent reason". I replaced the bearings once, added a borosilicate glass bed, replaced fans, replaced hot end, replaced thermocouple twice, replaced Bowden tube, replaced bed springs and hardware, etc. I probably ran three kg or so of filament through it in all the various prints. I got maybe a dozen prints that were at least nice enough to salvage, and hundreds of failures. I got this used, but it worked well for the previous owner, and he was able to get good prints out of it after I could not. The FlashForge Creator Pro homes all axes correctly, and the bed is level. Its usual method of failing is to shift layers - if I make a cube, it comes out looking like a stack of crackers skewed to one side, in Y often and X occasionally (it sometimes indicates a failure to home, at that point). Before I picked it up they ran 24 hours of prints on it - it worked flawlessly. I have managed a dozen failed prints, one successful print, followed by dozens more failures. So, is there a printer that works for inept and/or incompetent users? I'm getting less and less picky about features... I'd love to have a printer where success is not the rarest of results. Autoleveling would be nice but I can do without it - leveling isn't a problem. I don't need dual extruders, I don't plan to print anything more complicated than PLA, ABS and TPU, I can make do with a modestly sized build area. I do not ever wish to touch a used printer again - I don't care if it's free, and comes with free beer. And, since I'm trying to eliminate areas where my own lack of skill can ruin things, I don't want a kit. So - are there any possibilities at all?