Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Chris Anderson, may be

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    Besides the opportunity to go to Singapore again, there's very little at this conference that interests me. It's very clearly not for me. I'm not a professional in the 3D printing industry, so there's no incentive.

Give me a local makerfare over this any day.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Would like to see a conference like this in the Southeast US, NYC is a bit of a hike for me.

3d robotics for sure

Chris Anderson

Jon Myers would be a great choice!

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Which speaker or session at the upcoming Inside 3D Printing Conference would you most be interested in seeing?

A: If I was able to attend, I would be honored to meet and throw some questions at Tyler Benster. Being apart of first 3D printing prioneers, he would have the experienced knowledge that I'm looking for in a presenter.

Artem Yukhin, Founder of Artec 3D speaking on "3D Scanning Technologies to Streamline Your Business" in London.

Student
    I don't attend such functions normally but would maybe want to go to the one in China if I went to one.

Everything seems to come from China anyway so might as well go to the source! Japan would be my other choice.

Far too often I have found trade shows to be mostly hype of upcoming products or innovations that never show up, and over advertising hype of products we already know. I rarely ever pay to go to a show now a days, though I been to many in the past where an employer paid my way and most were a waist of our time.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    I'd like to attend the Singapore conference and would be especially interested in the future of 3d printing and surgical sessions there.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast