Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Very nice selection. The artifacts are impressive.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Please visit our site, Threeding.com, and let us know what you think of the 3D printing models we offer as well as the models of historical artifacts available.

A: Its a good selection of models and the artifacts are quite neat. A big benefit to your site is the search and sorting options available. It makes it nice to find what your looking for and filter out those that aren't free.

So glad i found your site through this contest! I'm finding models I have never seen before. Great stuff! Just snagged a bust of Natalia Poklonskaia that I've been trying to find for years! Sweeeeetnesss!

Student
    Lots of nice things there. I see several I will be wanting, both free and to buy.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Let us know what you think of the 3D printing models we offer as well as the models of historical artifacts available.

The 3D printing models look great and will be a great competitor for Thingiverse.
    The historical artifacts are really well made and would be a good thing to have in the classroom

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Please visit our site, Threeding.com, and let us know what you think of the 3D printing models we offer as well as the models of historical artifacts available.
    Nice! I love finding new sites to get parts and new ideas from. I'll definitely be back.

I like the variety of 3d print models available, ranging from playful to practical. The historical artifacts are indeed impressive and I could see them being very useful in educational settings.

Some great artists on this site!

Nice variety but quite expensive

I absolutely love historical models.
    I wish my printer was more accurate (and would need less support) so I could print an entire museum at home

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast