Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Good selection, but the prices are too high for me!

Selection of filament looks good - pricing seems decent

Nice selection and great prices

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Wow at the selection. I have a couple of other suppliers that are a bit cheaper priced yet still good quality on my bread and butter filaments and colors, but dang, at your available selection. I will certainly be buying several spools from you guys on some colors I have been looking for.

matterhackers is my go-to spot for filament! you guys should offer the polymakr filaments that they have made after their kickstarter, the quality and strength is unmatched.

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I love how educational your site is, great for someone like me who is just getting toes wet in this world

pricing could be cheaper

You guys have a huge selection, and your prices are a little below average (less cost than I would expect).

The $31 price tag for the regular version of some filaments is great price. An additional $12 for the Pro version is a bit suspicious. Granted I haven't compared the two filaments, but is there that big of a different? This is also the first place offering two different qualities. Like someone said above, it would be nice to see a comparison of the two filaments to show the increase build quality.

like the redesign and articles

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by MatterHackers
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit www.MatterHackers.com and tell us what you think of our filament selection and our prices.

like the redesign and articles tips are cool would like to expirement using the nylon

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast