Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Huge selection, and some things are good price. Heard nothing but good things about your filaments. No discount for quantity orders so consider that. You might sell more quantity. I personally don't like the website, button to find filament should be somewhere at the top right in huge letters. You can also redesign it to have the same content on the home page but simpler.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Very nicely designed site. Really liking your pricing for filaments/filament types, including t-glase. I also really like the fact that you have a download section for software.

Technician
    The selection is excellent. The pricing is very competitive. I will definitely keep the site in mind for future orders.

great selection of quality filaments. Will check you guys out when i get my first 3d printer.

filament selection and prices are both good.

I have ordered before, but the shipping to Canada was expensive, amazon was $5 more but 2 day shipping was free

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Please visit www.MatterHackers.com and tell us what you think of our filament selection and our prices.

A1: Your filament selections are pretty good, you cover a good variety of colors and types.
    *Side Question: One aspect that I was in question of is the PLA Pro -vs- your standard PLA. The only difference I could see between the two was that the Dimensional accuracy was a bit better +/-0.07(standard) +/-0.05(PRO) and that the PRO's description says its vacuum sealed with desiccant. Does this mean you ship your standard PLA unsealed without desiccant?

A2: Your pricing is good, especially since U.S. orders are shipped free. That is a very nice factor when looking for a single spool.

Good selection and good prices. Finding some materials I haven't seen before. I'm bookmarking your site for later. Thanks!

Student
    I think that is a good selection of filament, allot of stuff I see I like and maybe not seen as large a selection anywhere else so far.
    As for prices, I am still too new to know what's a good price for good stuff, too high, or cheap price for junk, so don't have any real opinion on the pricing yet.
    So far to me looks like good stuff and maybe fair pricing, but what do I know? LOL

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Please visit www.MatterHackers.com and tell us what you think of our filament selection and our prices.

The selection is great has a lot of filaments to play with and the price looks average for the filament I buy

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Please visit www.MatterHackers.com and tell us what you think of our filament selection and our prices.

Great selection! Plenty of colors and enough variety to keep me busy for a while. Your prices are on the high side of some of the competition, but not unreasonable at all.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast