Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    It's no good giving them to 3rd world countries because they lack the power requirements and access to materials, let's be realistic. The only 3D printer I'd be giving to them is a Solar Powered one that makes Food out of minerals extracted from dirt they put in the hopper.

A school of course! I'd like to see this be a normal things for kids as they grow up.

My son's school. I have already told them during a printing demo I did there, as soon as I get a newer printer, I am donating them my current one.

Depends on type and a model. I thing our school schools need some good FDM machines.

Every hospital needs one of these. The amount of waste that could be eliminated would reduce healthcare costs and medical waste as well.

to public libraries where anyone can have access to a 3d printer

I would give it to my future children.

The kid who lives next door. He loves all things 3D printing/single board computers, etc and started a science club at his school... he's ten!

I would give it to my local school and encourage them to print printer parts so their pupils can also have one

The local engineering school!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast