Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

If you could give a 3D printer to anyone in the world, who would you give it to and why?
    If I wasn't taking it for myself? I'd love to see it go to a local high school. There's plenty to learn from 3D printing and I would have jumped at the chance to get in on a manufacturing and design course had it been offered.

I would give a 3D printer to my younger sister because she is super excited about the technology, but has never used it! I’ve shown her my own 3D prints and she wishes she got one. She is artistic and creative, and loves to invent her own products.

Student
    To my cousin and uncle they love DIY projects and would have a lot of use for a 3D printer.

I would have a contest for schoolkids, and whoever gave the most creative design or concept would win the printer.

My little brother. When he gets a couple years older, haha

Student
    My brother since he's a student and can't afford one himself. I encourage him to use mine whenever he's home

To some sort of school or even kindergarten i think those kids can imagine so cool thinks and get interested in tech

The local makerspace, XLN Tel-Aviv community lab. They definitely need more printers, and put them to good use (including really awesome charity work).

to my school / university.
    provide avenue to stimulate student to create / invent new things.

Students in developing countries and 3rd world countries because they surprised me a lot with some of their projects.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast