Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    I would give a 3D printer to a friend of mine on Facebook, Richard Wind. He has the same imaginative mind that I do and I think he could also do great things with his own printer. I had the thought of schools, but most of them have grants and a variety of other funding that they could easily buy or be given 3D printers.

I would give it to my local schools theatre program. they can use it to design sets, create sellable items for shows so that they can raise money and to make props.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    this is going to sound greedy, but I would give one to myself. I don't have one yet, and am trying to source one so I can start new projects, progress current projects, and figure out how high the limits are on my imagination and creativity. Not to mention making toys for my daughter and my niece would be a more philanthropic addition to my first sentence.

Technician
    I'm going to restate the common theme -- Schools and teachers. I think they would be very helpful and engaging in many aspects of learning -- not just the sciences. Imagine 3d printing duplicates of fossils the school does not have access to or historical sites that are beyond the reach of school trips or art classes in 3D. There are so many possibilities when it comes to learning.

It has been noted that schools have grants, but I would bet that the money that they put towards it would only cover a fraction of what is possible. If they were given printers, they would find ways to use them.

Student
    Someone who has the experience required to improve the lives of the handicapped.

My Father. I lost my mother to cancer in 06 she was only 55. My dad loves tech and is fasinated by 3d printing. Now that he is retired he would love to play around with one.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: If you could give a 3D printer to anyone in the world, who would you give it to and why?

A: My little niece. She's a smart cookie and I've been doing what I can to nurture her talent. A 3D printer would open an entirely new world of knowledge for her.

The KC Public Library. It would be great to give everyone an opportunity to use a 3D printer.

Student
    I would give one to my Daughter because she is very creative and has lots of talent.
    If she really got into designing stuff I know she would be great at it.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    If you could give a 3D printer to anyone in the world, who would you give it to and why?

I would give one to the Ukrainian-American Youth Organization because kids would benifit the most from having access to a 3D print and might interest them in engineering and design in the future

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast