Close

Looking to have a 20" x 10" object printed

Hi-

I'm new to 3D printing and have designed, using SketchUp, an object that is roughly 20"l by 10"w by 3"h that I need printed. I found one service that wanted over $800 to print it, which seems crazy to me. I feel like I must be missing a whole host of services that could do this.

Where could I find a cloud-based 3D printing service or plastic injection molding company to have a number of prototypes of this model printed?

Thanks,

Josh

Engineer
    thats a big model and $800 for something with that kind of volume doesnt surprise me. thats many hours of print time on a very expensive machine.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippiner View Post
    Hi-

I'm new to 3D printing and have designed, using SketchUp, an object that is roughly 20"l by 10"w by 3"h that I need printed. I found one service that wanted over $800 to print it, which seems crazy to me. I feel like I must be missing a whole host of services that could do this.

Where could I find a cloud-based 3D printing service or plastic injection molding company to have a number of prototypes of this model printed?

Thanks,

Josh
    What sort of item is it? it's a pretty broad area.