Close

Banned

What is a cryptocurrency bot for?

Quote Originally Posted by salpr View Post
    Trading bot is software with special algorithms that analyzes data from cryptocurrency exchanges and provides additional tools for more efficient trading.

It is also worth noting that the cryptocurrency trading bot https://cindicator.com/stoic was created to automate and facilitate the work of traders: you do not need to constantly sit in front of the monitor, tracking changes in quotes - you can simply set the parameters for the bot, which will buy or sell currency for you. In addition, bots allow you to trade on several exchanges and several currency pairs at once. What can we say about the superiority of the bot in the reaction speed - the program quickly and with high accuracy finds signals and places orders.

Banned
    I believe that it is really convenient to work with such a soft, if you re only a beginner, I think that I need it

For more efficient and safe cryptocurrency trading, I recommend read more here. You will be sure that your private keys are protected from your crypto-currency assets on a hardware device. This ensures that no one but you will ever have access to your private keys. After all, the main thing in this business is safety! And then you can earn big money without risking anything.

Making money on the web is rather popular today, especially if it is cryptocurrency. I was using a trusted method like https://tradersunion.com/interesting...rading-system/ fbs copy trade minimum deposit where it is possible to trade and to make money on cryptocurrency. There you can easily find a special broker to work with and to make money on trusted services.