Close

Amazing! Only $299 for Uncia DLP 3D Printer!

Uncia DLP 3D Printer hit Indiegogo at $299, aiming to donate DLP 3D Printers to Asian Schools

The upgaraded Uncia already hit Indiegogo on Aug.1st

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/uncia-299-but-not-an-fdm-3d-printer/x/6094774

Official Website: www.uncia3d.com

Only $299 for printers without projector, and $599 for printers with projector.

By reaching its different goals, it will donate several printers to Asian schools, and all schools could join the project and apply for the free printer. It devotes to making contributions to the Asian education on 3D Printing, to make 3D Printing as popular as it is in U.S. and Europe, and let every ordinary person enjoy what 3D Printing could bring to them.

Please go and support them!
    It's really meaningful!

Staff Engineer
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming thiat this is your own project. which means this thread really belongs in the Free Self Promotion section. Usually, you can contact our Admins, they have a tendancy to write up pretty good News posts on new Kickstarters as well. EDIT: Hey! What do you know, there's one now!

It looks like a very nice printer, and the donation angle is pretty nice. I wish you all the best of luck!
    Last edited by Feign; 08-01-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    I went to compare it against the other Form1's... and I found this image on their kickstarter..

not very informative...
    lol.JPG