Close

Renovating my home

Hi, guys and stoics. What would you advise me to do in the spring. What kind of repairs
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 11-22-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: link check

I agree with you. That the roof is the most important thing. But honestly I have it done. I'm probably going to build myself a veranda.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 11-22-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: link check

It depends on what exactly you want to change. An extension is very good, but it's worth thinking about what purpose you intend to build it for and how you will use it. It is generally strange to ask about what repairs you need without even showing a photo of your house and without telling about your lifestyle, whose needs you are to understand what your needs are. Therefore, you need to understand more about what you are interested in to advise you. If you still intend to make an extension, I recommend that you open the roof to be convenient and high-quality.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 09:18 AM. Reason: advertising spam

From my own experience, I know that if you do not have experience in repair, then it is better to entrust this matter to a professional. But don't despair, if you want to be in charge of the process you can be in charge of purchasing the I am very happy to share this site with you, because I am sure that here you will find the highest quality building products. I'll be glad to see photos when the repair is completed)))
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 09:18 AM. Reason: advertising spam