Close

Thread: Tanks

Engineer-in-Training

Tanks

I've decided I want the tanks which were not in my original pledge..... how do I do this?

Engineer-in-Training
    Eventually, Backerkit will be all set up. All backers will obviously get an email about it. Once that is done, you can change your pledge as you like, including the tanks addon.

Or order from the store when they set it up. You will probably get your gear not long after the backers

Once that is done, you can change your pledge as you like, including the tanks addon.
    genting crown

Peachy Printer Founder
    If we fail to give you an option like this by the time were shipping to you please contact us at info@peachyprinter.com
    and we will work something out.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    how long till the kits are available for general purchasing with real time shipping (ie: not weeks or months waiting) ?
    ball park figure will be fine :-)

Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    how long till the kits are available for general purchasing with real time shipping (ie: not weeks or months waiting) ?
    ball park figure will be fine :-)
    Iv been learning the hard way that predicting things like that is close to impossible, there are so many variables that we don't control.
    The most honest answer I can give is I dont know, but we are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Iv been learning the hard way that predicting things like that is close to impossible, there are so many variables that we don't control.
    The most honest answer I can give is I dont know, but we are working on it.
    Perhaps do an update on purchases you've done for the materials, or where you are in the manufacturing of pcbs etc. That way you aren't committing yourself to a changing timeline, but at least relieve our thirst for an update