Close

How can I convert my loft into a bedroom?

How can I convert my loft into a bedroom? Will I be able to do it myself?

If you are planning on doing this yourself, I would advise you not to. Transforming the space in a home is a complex business that requires special knowledge. You need to know building codes and regulations, building permit requirements. You should also be well versed in design theory. So in my opinion the easiest and easiest way to do this is to go directly to loft conversion contractors . This is the path I took last year to refurbish my loft. I went to the Fittra construction company, which offered loft refurbishments and am completely satisfied with the services provided to me.

I'm working on such a project. My daughter begged me to redo the loft and finally, I gave up. It's pretty expensive I must say

You can try. This is a good idea. I also think that the loft isn't a place for trash. This space can be used much smarter. To be honest, I also remodeled the loft into a bedroom. I saw plenty of pretty pictures on Pinterest and thought I could do the same. Then I went to watch the video on YouTube. Nothing complicated, I thought. The easiest thing was to buy and assemble furniture. But in the loft, it was necessary to make a ceiling and walls. I gave up at the stage of selecting materials. In short, these guys helped me https://dawnus.co.uk. And if repairs are not needed, then you can do everything yourself. If you need help assembling the furniture, you can call me.
    Last edited by Barberry; Today at 01:51 PM.