You just need to download a bunch of slicers and have a play with them all and then learn to use the one that makes most sense to you.
ouch. definitely not a truth I wanted to hear.All right then. If I am going to be trying a bunch of slicers I sure as hell need some kind of systematic approach.I need to know which parameters to start adjusting from defaults first and I need to know which models are best for adjusting those. For a new slicer top of the parameter list would have to be anything that guarantees adhesion so that I can then move onto other parameters that require evaluation of test prints. Could you help me make a short list of adhesion parameters and how to guess a very conservative sticky value for each of them on a new slicer?After that I'd probably want to have some sort of ranked list and description of the most important parameters to dial in on the new slicer.Absent something like that I can't fathom how someone could expect to even print anything with a new slicer let alone play with a bunch of them. Is there something I am not getting?