350mm isn't that tall so as long as you don't print tall things really fast - the bed moving should not be an issue.

is it superior to the qidi tech x pro.
Tricky question.
Unquestionablt idex are bvetter than single carriage dual exrtrusion.
But other than that they are very different style printers.

The I3 design is a LOT faster than the cartesian sertup of the x-pro.

It's really horses for courses.
I don't really care if a print looks like it came from an injection moulder. If you want that and have a room with air extraction that has no other use - go for a resin printer. For your budget it will be a MUCH smaller print volume - but really smooth prints.

As fara s fdm quality goes - yes the tenlog should matcgh the x-pro. The movement mechanics are better on the tenlog. But you have to contrast with the x pro where the printbed just goes up and down - on the tenlog it moves front to back.

For the much larger print volume, totally silent operation (oh yeah the tenlod makes almost no noise) at least equal print quality and full independant extruders. and much faster prints - go for the tenlog.

For a ready built enclosed print volume with much smaller build area and serious noise (the x-pro is a replicator pro clone - I'm currently sitting next to something very similiar - and it is noisy !) dual extruders that re more trouble than they are worth. But equally good print quality. Get the x-pro.

I can't help you with your spouse :-)
But I suspect the lack of noise from the tenlog - might help a bit :-)