Good Afternoon,

I am new to this 3d printing and to this website so I'm posting my first question here because I need some help. I purchased my Tronxy XY-2 Pro 3d printer sometime before Christmas. However, I didn't get around to setting it up until about one month ago. I immediately encountered problems with the head that the extruder is mounted on seemed to be stuck. After a few days, I figured out what the matter was and then another problem arose. After warming the heated bed and the extruder, and loading filament, I go to try and print a sample print job. The extruder moves around in what appears to be the right pattern but very little filament comes out of the extruder. I tried to clean the extruder by backing the filament out and then heating it up again. That did seem to loosen up a small piece of filament that was lodged in the extruder but even after doing that, hardly any filament comes out. What am I doing wrong? Like I said I'm new to the 3d printing world and I don't have any experience other than watching a few videos about 3d printing on YouTube. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Joel Wiggers