I am looking at printers to purchase again. I have had my Tronxy for a few years and it's time to upgrade.

I had lots of issues with getting spare parts for my Tronxy. Sounds crazy, but everything I tried to order from Amazon seemed to be wired backwards. Dealing with Tronxy was pleasant enough, but slow. In retrospect, I bought my printer from Amazon, and I think I got one that was discontinued and that's what made getting parts from the manufacturer so difficult.

But I still would like something that was from Creality or at least compatible with their parts.

I wanted a larger build area ( currently 220x220), auto level, filament detection and 2 color prints. My budget is under $1000 - actually closer to $500 but I can get away with more for the perfect printer.

Nothing from Creality. I found the Geeetech A30 Pro. With the auto level upgrade, it seemed to check all the boxes. I almost ordered one yesterday.

Then I woke this morning with a "duh" moment. It only has one extruder. I can print 2 colors, but only one type of filament - one nozzle temp. I want to be able to experiment with different types of filaments.

So I found the Tenlog TL-D3 Pro. That has everything except that it does not support auto leveling.

So, is auto level as awesome as it sounds?

Is there a printer out there that will meet my needs?

Thanks for any advice.

Donna