Hi everyone!

So, I have created what I believe to be one of the best 3D printer nozzles out there. It took me literally 3 years from my first prototype to now.

It is made with a special, smooth inner geometry designed to minimize extrusion resistance and wear. It is made out of a very special titanium molybdenum alloy designed for professional injection molding nozzles. It is Swiss made, literally by a company making watch parts, so it's to the highest quality standards.

In my test, printing carbon fibre infused nylon (Filamentum CF15 Carbon), the nozzle was able to easily print 3 times more than a standard brass nozzle before the diameter of the 0.4mm nozzle increased by 0.2mm. I would like to retry this test once I have a production unit.

To achieve this special inner geometry I need to get production tooling done (the prototype tooling simply won't cut it). In order to ensure that there is enough interest in the project I put it as a product on my website. You can preorder it and you only pay once the nozzle is ready to be delivered, so you have no risk. It will cost 25$, approximately the region of E3D's nozzle X. This will just cover my costs for now. It is more of a passion project.
I hope I can lower the cost if I manage to increase the production volume.

Link to my website for more infos and preorder: https://imarkindustries.com/product/...zzle-preorder/

If you have any suggestions or questions, I would be happy to hear them!