Close

Mosquito problems - Need advice

Please advise something against mosquitoes and insects, I came to my parents for a month to rest and they have an open terrace constantly mosquitoes and midges fly. Tip help some mosquito repellent or they no longer work and there is something new, I would be grateful for any information!

I bought the Portable Ultrasonic Mosquito Repeller because I was going on a weekend trip to the lake with friends. And there are always a lot of mosquitoes in the evening. As a result, turned it on in the evening and really mosquitoes I almost did not see (except in the distance from our camp). There are portable models for outdoors and indoors. I think you will definitely find what you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Slomas View Post
    I understand you, I have a lake house, and every summer when I am coming there, I also deal with this problem. I bought a Mosquito Magnet, I am not going to lie this thing helps. I can also recommend you this tool, it's very useful if you are trying to deal with mosquitos. By the way there a lot of similar tools on the market, that can help you deal with mosquitos, so just look through the internet, I am sure that you will find something good. Hope my message will help you to solve this annoying problem with mosquitos.
    That's true.