I just Installed a new motherboard in my ender 3 pro and started up a print, 25 hours into the print my extruder stopped moving, I was able to control it on the control board but when i tried a print it didn't move. Looking further into this(Googling) I found that I need to flash new firmware on my board. I flash it and tried to start a new benchy print to see if it works. The printer doesn't start and nothing happens. I try to move the axis's manually trough the control board and nothing happens. I then try to auto home my machine and it gives me an error message "Homing failed PRINTER HALTED Please reset. I turn my machine off and on again and that does nothing. I checked the wirings on the board and they're in the right spots. I have no idea what's wrong and I'm not sure what I did wrong when I flashed the new firmware. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

TLDR: New motherboard, First print failed after extruder stopped working, I flashed new firmware on it and now motors wont move

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G4SCZDR...ing=UTF8&psc=1