Afternoon,I'm new here and would like some advice. not of the 'you should have bought a different printer' type advice either!so here's where I'm at - the wife designs and makes jewellery, and she decided to invest in a 3d printer to make her own. she went online and bought one, about 18 months ago, and never got round to setting it up. a few weeks ago, half term here in the UK, we got the box out of the cupboard, and opened it, to find that it is basically a kit that you put together yourself, it's a CTC DIY I3 - I think it's a copy of an I3 Prusa, but not sure.I had to find three different you tube videos to work out how to build the thing, it had a 2 pin plug, which I'd put in a shaver adapter by accident, which blew the fuse, so I rewired to a UK plug. I had to do some calibration, and realise that I had to tell the software which material i was printing in, and anyway, eventually got a print.but the print has horizontal lines on it. I've done a cube, an XYZ cube, a 14 sided bead, and 3dbenchy, and they all have these lines. they're slightly less in one axis than the other, only x/y axis, z is ok. it's like it lays one layer, then shifts ever so slightly for the next then again, and then a few layers later it resets back to the start position. so it's creating a saw tooth like edge profile. I've added pics at the bottom of this post.I thought maybe it was the belts on the X/Y axes, so I tightened them all up, but then the motor slipped on the x, so I loosened it off a bit again.I've done some internet searching for the most common issues, but this doesn't appear to be one...!I've not done a step calibration yet.any help gratefully appreciated!Flickr Album