Hi I am a total newbie and bought the CR10S Pro V2 after numerous reviews suggested it was not only a good starting printer but was also very capable and easy to use. I created my first print with a raft (a small maze) and was very happy with the result however since then I have downloaded a couple of simple designs from Thingiverse and had the object printing move on the bed, obviously spoiling it. I had not used a raft in either as each said not required. Also my latest print started off a bit stringy as well although it seemed to correct itself. I am pretty sure I have leveled the bed well also this printer has BL Touch, I'm not sure if that needs turning on or is automatically on?
My question is the following. Do I need to do anything at the end of a print job or start of a new one to ensure the head is clean and the filament comes out efficiently? And secondly how do I ensure my object doesn't move during the print process (I am using standard PLA), I saw a mention of hairspray but would have thought that this model printer would be capable of printing without such a requirement. Appreciate any advice.