Hi, I a, new to 3d printing. I have been reading this board quite a lot and have learned a lot. I am not a kid, I am retired and this is one of my hobbies now. I have read a lot of negative study about this printer and after a lot of research I have determined that most of the issues are operator error. I want this thread to be a continuing thread about this printer and will be posting pics, errors I have made, issues with this printer and any thing else I can think of. Don’t ask me questions about your ended or any other brand. I don’t know about them. I will post my fixes to the issues I have. If this needs to be posted somewhere else, let me know.The build went very well. It is a very sturdy printer. I used a 1 2 3 machinist block to square the corners. One possible issues is squaring the x axis. There are no instructions. I just moved it all the way to the back and tightened it down. I used a micrometer the level the build surface. I have since installed a timing belt. First print would not stick to the build surface. I used window cleaner and white vinegar on the surface. No luck. I took it off to wash it with soap and water and discovered I had the build plate on upside down. PLA won’t stick to bare aluminum. I sticks very well to the Tronxy build side. I run the bed temp at 60 and hot end at 200. I am going to start decreasing the bed temp and see if that helps with release. I had a recurring filament out error. I even changed the filament. All newbies need to learn how to do this and even practice. Turns out that the connector for the detector comes loose. I will be looking at it tomorrow and post what I find. I am at the end of a 13 hour print. My printer is on the floor of my bedroom until a build my space for it. It is safe from my 2 yr and 9 month old granddaughters. They live with us. Pictures coming tomorrow.