Close

Threaded View

[U30 Pro] Problem start printing / Unable to print

Hi everyone,

Newly registered on the forum because I have a (new) problem on my Alfawise U30 Pro, so I am coming to you for help and a possible resolution.

Symptoms: Cannot print / start printing ... (it's simple)

It turns on perfectly, I can heat the bed, the nozzle. I can use absolutely all the commands (leveling, simple movement, Home, Filament change, extrusion, ...) but when I go to the Print -> Files tab, I have nothing displayed (several cards used , several files used, some of which I used successfully previously, formatted card, etc ...)

So I tried to plug it in USB and use Cura for the first time, the printer is recognized, and I can select "Print via USB" Cura starts printing, indicates "Printing" but the machine does not move not, does not heat, does not indicate anything ...

I think that if nobody have a precise idea of the problem, a flash of the motherboard would surely be useful. Nevertheless I want to know how to do it and where to find the Firmware (I know that I can find it on the internet but I'm afraid of taking the wrong one ...)

Additional Info: I don't see any burnt spots or anything else on the motherboard, the fans work great, the screen too. I have not tested the card reader with a multimeter but I do not see how it could have suddenly broken / unsoldered. LED D3 red and D4 blue light up when printer powered up.

Mainboard Firmware Version : Marlin1.1.9 LGT0.3.1
    Screen Firmware : 0.3.0

I provide two photos even if they are badly taken and probably unnecessary

Thank you in advance for your answers

Louloume
    Attached Images Attached Images