Printer Model Creality CR-10 V2 with BLTouch

I just purchased this printer, beforehand watched many videos about installation, calibration bed leveling setting up BLTouch etc. My first day I took my time to set it up properly, installed BLTouch (it was add-on). Followed two videos on youtube from Creality to calibrate BLTouch. I left space as tiny as paper-width and stored settings and made my first print from TFcard...the dog..

Everything went fine I was happy with it..

Next day I decided to print and object from thingiverse. I downloaded it sliced it with Cura (CR-10 set as default printer, added g29 as auto bed leveling to code) and tried to print. It scratched all my bed basically nozzle was "0" with my bed. Tried to re-calibrate BLTouch multiple times (5 or 6) no luck. I scratched all my bed all over with nozzle... Sometimes it Autolevels (makes multiple probes) and just before print starts gantry goes almost half way up and stars printing in air.

I tried to reset everything and start from 0 and print the same dog again this time at least 2 mm. distance between the nozzle and the bed and pla comes out curly. No print.

What am I missing? Probably I did not set up Cura properly but why when I want to re-print same dog I failed with 2mm distance? Do I have to re-level before every print (setting up Z axis and all) (I thought g29 was doing it)
Also the bed.. It is all scratched, can I flip and use the other side?

Thank you for reading and thanks for help..