I finally ended up getting the Sapphire Plus. A big shout out to Curious Aardvark who provided some incredibly useful information that got me started on this journey. Thanks so much!Putting it together has been, well, "interesting". :-)The assembly manual is a bit sketchy, but I've been able to figure most of it out by scouring Youtube and finding a couple of videos of the unit being assembled. It seems that depending on where you get it from, the components can be a little different, so that's making it more interesting. Right now, trying to figure out how to install the "Material detection kit". Not much of a kit, since it's just the one part, and the instructions don't mention how or where it goes. The folks at TwoTrees sent me a photo of where it goes between the spool and the BMG Extruder, but not exactly how it attaches, since there are no screws or brackets shown. As near as I can tell from their photo, they've got it attached with a zip tie. Had a similar challenge attaching the "3D sensor" to the extruder; it's not mentioned in the parts list or the instructions. Luckily I found a youtube video from 3D Gadgets Malaysia that has some good instructions. It seems that in their version of the printer, the Material Detection Kit comes with a bracket for attaching it to the frame. I'll have to fabricate something in my workshop, I guess. I was able to find some information about Corexy printers that will help with installing the timing belts. Does anyone have a Sapphire Plus, and if so, were you able to find some better instructions on assembling it?Anyway, I did have an actual question about using the printer.There isn't anything that came with the printer that describes how you actually use it. I understand it at a very high level, but for this particular printer, I'm hoping to find some additional information. Is there a corexy printer that everyone builds a version of, and I should look for instructions on running that printer? Do I need to find instructions on the firmware? I obviously have more homework to do here, but was hoping for some guidance on where to get started. Thanks and have a great day.