Close

Threaded View

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by 686 Shooter View Post
    ...your printers are truly superior...
    Ya they are, Thank You for noticing. I do try my hardest. Like me they are all one of a kind. And I have been at it for a while, now. I currently have Old Blue..

Printalicious..

Big Red..

And I don't have a name as of yet, but there is this absolutely huge TronXY printer I am currently building and have come this far on..

Really, Thank You for noticing. I don't think I would have used 'superior' to describe my own machines. But it does sound nice. I am a member of many of your 'user groups' on F.B. They are support groups, buddy. Make-up, bikini's, and camera's are for showing off on social media. 3D printers are for making things with plastic. If you bought one and are very happy with it then that would imply that you are happily occupied in your spare time with 3d design software and slicer software and on thingiverse and exploring the incredible world of rapid prototyping. If you bought a 3d printer and find yourself dwelling on social media in a group it is most likely because you haven't found the joy you were looking for in your initial purchase. And if you bought a 3d printer just to show off and dwell on social media, well, you probably would have been better off with the make-up, bikini, and camera.
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 11-17-2020 at 09:15 PM.