I have multiple problems that I hope you guys can help with. I've had my FF Creator X for a week now, and have had mixed results. I'll start with the ABS. Before I printed a thing, I read through all of Geoff's posts (thank you Geoff!), hoping to minimize the wasted time of figuring it out myself (caution, noob here). So, with the printer comes two spools of white and blue ABS. I set the extruder to 230º, and 106º for the table. Cleaned it with alcohol, and leveled it. I set up my simple print with settings of: 15% infill, .2 resolution, 1 shell, and 50F/80T. I tried the white and the blue, both printed messy and lifted off the table. I changed the table temp down 5º, then another 5º...still kept lifting. I said screw it and loaded a white PLA spool to try. Those settings were: 190º/75º, 15% infill, .2 resolution, 1 shell, 50F/80T. Now we're talking! It stuck great to the table, but in various places it tore up or missed lines (see pic below). Then I tried blue PLA with the same settings...holy hell what happened!? It printed horrible, and lifted...what the french toast is going on?! I read one of Geoff's comments that color can affect temp so I raised and lowered it by 10º and got spotty change. I'm sure its something that I'm missing, since I'm a complete noob at all this, but I really want to get it right. If anyone has any suggestions, please drop a reply. Oh, I'm also still printing on the yellow tape...Friday I'm going down to get a sheet of 1/8" glass. So to summarize, 1) why is the ABS lifting and printing messy? 2) why is the blue PLA printing crappy vs. the white PLA? 3) how can I get smoother prints on the first layer? Oh, and is there a trick to printing off the SD card? I put .stl files on there, but it doesn't see them. The only thing on the menu is "exit menu". Thanks again for any help given.