Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add 686 Shooter on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTolber View Post
    Thanks for all the input everyone!

So the Prusa MK3 is way out of my price range but the original i3 is in my budget.

Is that probably the best for a first printer?
    The i3 would make a great first printer. Watch some Youtube videos so you can learn the nuances of getting the bed level and you will be good to go.

Enjoy. 3D printing is a blast!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    name something i said that is wrong.

I don't know of anything you said that is wrong

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yeah well I try and rely on facts rather than opinion.

I have noticed that everyone who 'calls me out' tends to avoid things like: facts, proof and the bleeding obvious.
    While being right up there with righteous indignation and personal insults.

If you prove me wrong then I'll agree with you. It's not complicated.

Proof? Here's a fact for you, there are thousands and thousands of satisfied users? Users that would all agree you are wrong. But you ignore that fact completely. Literally, thousands of satisfied users who produce prints of excellent quality. 61,000 people on the Creality official users Facebook group alone. Can you explain why your opinion, which you refer to as fact, negates these peoples opinion? Are they all novices who don't know any better? Are they all stupid and don't realize that the printer that they are happy with is garbage? You need another fact? Creality printers produce excellent quality prints right out of the box. Contrary to what you state in your posts, they do not need to be heavily modified in order to do so. It is true that many people do modify them, but many people add mods to Prusa printers as well. Again tens of thousands of people do this with their Creality printers everyday.

You keep mentioning engineering as well. Please show us all your engineering degree. Or are you just stating your opinion as "fact" and using the word engineering to try to make your opinion sound more knowledgeable? And if the latter is the case, what makes your opinion anymore valid than that of the people you insult by telling them the printer they bought is trash?
    Last edited by 686 Shooter; 08-20-2020 at 01:42 PM.

I only popped over here because of an email that a post was updated.. I see it is still the same Ender bashing. I stopped coming here because it is a pretty uncomfortable place for anyone owning anything Creality. If you already have bought one you will get little help apart from direction to buy something else... As seen in this thread. Glad someone had the b***a to react to it...
    I wonder if the board owners know, or care.. Or certain ones 'are' the owners of it?

Thanks.
    Bye..

Quote Originally Posted by Grazuncle View Post
    I only popped over here because of an email that a post was updated.. I see it is still the same Ender bashing. I stopped coming here because it is a pretty uncomfortable place for anyone owning anything Creality. If you already have bought one you will get little help apart from direction to buy something else... As seen in this thread. Glad someone had the b***a to react to it...
    I wonder if the board owners know, or care.. Or certain ones 'are' the owners of it?

Thanks.
    Bye..
    Its a shame that you don't come her anymore. But I can see why you don't and I'm sure there are a lot of others that have left as well. It's really too bad because this could be a great forum.

Not Anycubic

Welcome to this wonderful universe of 3D printing !...do not choose Anycubic if you want a good start (check trustpilot and you will know!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12