Hello all, relatively new to the 3D printing community. Here is my question. I received, sight unseen a TOAUTO Pyramid A1 3D printer. I have had to replace the Y and Z axis limiters (the Y-axis connector cable was broken and the left Z-axis limiter itself was broken. Those have been replaced. Now, I am interested in auto-leveling because I can't seem to dial in the bed on all four corners and the centers ... I put a level on the bed to see if there was any warpage ... and I noticed none ... granted, my eyesight sucks ... but, I digress.

I recently purchased an auto bed level sensor (P.I.N.D.A probe version 2). My issue is that unless I unplug one of the Z-motors (the printer has a dual Z-axis) or the filament sensor I have no where to plug in a leveling sensor.

The motherboard is a Makerbase Robin Nano V1.2. I have been having some problem with terminology when it comes to doing a Google search for the type of motherboard that will support the following:

1) Dual-Z motors
2) Filament sensor
3) Auto-leveling sensor
4) Dual Extruders (when I become more proficient with the whole process, it's not as easy as I had hoped it would be)

So, I ask this forum for some help and guidance to figuring this out ... and who knows, it may not even be possible.

Also, for informational purposes ... I am not comfortable with soldering ... I have a solder gun, I've only used it once or twice in the time I've owned it ... hehehe.

Thank you all for whatever knowledge you can pass along.