Hi everyone! I’m Jordan and I’ve been creating 3D models for about 3 years now, starting when I did my degree. I was speaking with a friend about the ever emerging 3D print market and how our models could be used by so many different people.
After a few conversations and bit of googling, we actually found that the existing marketplaces for 3D print models are pretty average. There are some sites that offer designers a decent platform to sell their models but nothing that really stood out.
This is the point where we need everyone’s help! To receive backing for our idea we must prove a concept, so if you could take a look at the below it would be greatly appreciated.

Idea

Summary: Create a 3D model marketplace aimed at people who are searching for printable 3D designs.
Designers require a good online platform to turn a profit from their designs, but also the users who want to buy the models need an easy search tool to locate the file they want.

Progress

So far all our money has been spent on proving this concept and finding out what the community thinks. To make our website to the level it needs to be in order to make this marketplace somewhere both designers and downloaders feel comfortable we need to raise investment. This is where we are asking for help!
To gain the required investment we have to prove that the industry wants something like we are proposing.

How to help

Simply join our mailing list! Our investors need to see numbers, so the more people we have register the better.
Designers, use this link to find our landing page:
www.tetrastock.com
Users looking to buy 3D products, please use this link to sign up:
www.tetrastock.net

Don’t worry – we won’t be sending pointless emails every day, just updates on the website that we think you may find useful.

Thanks!
The only way we can make this possible is by listening to your opinions on the idea! If you have a spare 30 seconds we would really appreciate if you sign to the mailing list.
Do you have any thoughts on the idea? Anything you would like to see that is new and would help the 3D design and print community? If you have a bit more spare time we would love to hear your opinions on our idea.