That is incredible. I never would have made it that far. But now i might try it. You are awesome, man. I let myself get discouraged by failures and so I never got a raspberry pi connected to any of my printers with octoprint up and running. And i spent $150 on S3D a year or more back now and never got it to work. I have only used repetier host with slic3r and then prusa slicer since it came out because i understood it to be the continuation of slic3r. Since early 2016. I need to spend more time in the areas i am weak. So last night i got my very first print out of S3D. on my geetech i3 printer and just a benchy. But i got the damn slicer to work. Finally. So now i am going to get more used to using S3D. And i have a pi zero, a pi 3, and a pi 4. I will take another stab at getting octopi up and going. I am lost at what gcode commands are needed to get the mmu2s to load its initial filament. or to change filaments? I like using as little start gcode as possible. I think my start Gcode for my Geeetech i3 with the TMC2209 drivers and the SKR 1.4 turbo and the proximity switch for Z is just 2 lines. G28 and something else. I dont want all these prime lines and a purge tower. I just want to make it so the nozzle goes off the bed and purges what it needs to get to the next filament and get back to printing. This would be easier for me if i had experience with an MMU2S in its correct environment, i guess.