Close

Help selecting one of these two 3d printers

p1.jpgp2.jpg
    Hello, first post here and hoping for some opinions of experienced members. I am totally new to 3d printing and am looking for a 3d printer, Im interested in using it to make molds so not really interested in small 3d printers, so large print volume, high resolution so I don't have to spend too much time cleaning up the prints and preferably fast printing (although resolution is more important to me). I'm mainly interested in printing in PLA. I have been offered the above two printers for similar price and wanted to know which printer you guys think has the best spec and why.

Engineer-in-Training
    I think the last thing you'd want is a china printer if it's your first. Go to a local hacker space and get what they are using; you'll need their help.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DPBuser View Post
    Go to a local hacker space and get what they are using; you'll need their help.
    Don't understand above.

Maybe I should wait for the cobblebot since its only a hobby in my case https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r?ref=category

Engineer-in-Training
    Most cities now have a "maker space" or "hacker space" that you go in and pay for design and print things using their printers.

Try MakeXYZ.com to see who has printers local to you.