Hey all!

So yea..... i read that this is normal, but for me its a pita! I cut my teeth on a cr-10 and just bought the E3. Im used to leveling the bed with the nozzle already (nearly) toughing the bed at home position.
So each time i go to bed level, i have to goto prepare/move axis ect. until the nozzle is where i want it and save the offsets. From here i better go ahead and level the bed because if i autohome
again, the nozzle is right back off the bed. If i dont get a good calibration the first time....i have to repeat these extra steps everytime. PITA! lol

I just ripped the bltouch i installed off it because it was also having issues. Its like it wasnt storing settings or something. I was able to get it working for a week or so before it just would not calibrate right.
I would get 1 print out of it and then fight calibration for hours before i could get it working right again. Its like it wasnt storing setting or something. If i tried to print things back to back, the nozzle would
be printing a couple mm off the plate. I decided to return it cause i can calibrate it much faster by hand. Well that is until this new issue popped it anyway.

I have the 32 bit 4.2.2 board and the firmware is 2.0.1 v1.0.1

Anyone know how i can get the nozzle where i want it and have it stay that way everytime i autohome and after power cycling?