Just got my first 3D printer in the mail yesterday and I am having a heck of a time trying to set it up. It is a Zonestar Z6FB and it came with very comprehensive instructions but unfortunately the menu system on the printer printer differs from the one shown in the manual and since I'm totally new to this I'm having a lot of trouble setting up the axis offsets and leveling the bed.

I am guessing this printer has more recent firmware as I do not have a "Control" or "Prepare" option in the menu that the manual eludes to.

What I have done:
- Under Motion >> Move Axis I have manually moved the nozzle to be a sheet of paper's width above the bed. This is the Z height that I want so I noted this measurement.
- Selected Motion >> Auto Home and then manually moved the Z axis up by the measurement taken above. Went to Configuration>>Advanced Settings>>Set Home Offsets

After this, if I manually move the Z axis to 0 it is at the height I want (slightly above the bed). When I go to Motion>>Level Corners and begin the procedure, the nozzle moves to the first corner and then pushes itself down into the bed as if it is trying to return to the Z home position (which is now -3).

I've been trying for hours but I really can't figure out what I am doing wrongto run the leveling procedure properly without pushing into the bed. Any help from you experts would be much appreciated!

Thanks