Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
Fair enough :-)

Although there has yet to be any conclusive toxicity studies - pretty sure I've read everything over the last 10 years or so.

But if you're going to concentrate any fumes in a small space without ventilation for 7 hours and then breath them all in at once - I can see where you might get issues :-)

So you basically want an in fan at the top of an enclosure facing the room and an out going through some dryer ducting and out the window.
You can print a nice adaptor for the window.

Try and avoid any direct airflow at the level of the build plate.

you could probably get away without an active exhaust as the hot air will create it's own draft - like a chmney does. But that can be an issue if it gets windy utside, so keeping up the negative pressure inside the enclosure doesn't hurt.

I had the toilet fan on for all 7 hours. I guess it was not fast enough to suck out the fume than generation.

Let's say we are facing the front of an enclosure, do you mean one in fan between us and the enclosure and another out fan behind the enclosure directly out of the window via a duck? I see some people putting one exhausting fan vertically on top of the enclosure. Which way is better? Also, do you recommend having the filament roll inside or outside the enclosure?