Hi allI've had an Ender 3 Pro for 3 months or so and it's been great, printing night and day I have a minor but annoying issue with it. When the printer is on but not doing anything, sometimes the print head / print bar will drop down and 'mash' the hot end into the print bed. It seems pretty easy to get the Z axis to start moving and as soon as it does it just drops down until it hits the bed. My workaround is to put something on the bed to stop it dropping all the way by getting under the bar at a suitable height. My question is whether there is a way to perhaps provide some sort of 'motor lock code' at the end of a print (maybe in the gcode) so that the hot end is held in place? Does anyone have a code command for that? I have a Pi running Octoprint controlling it, so if there is a Pi based way of 'jamming' the Z axis, that would also be of interest. I'm thinking of some sort of direct output from the GPIO pins, maybe triggered from the finish of Octoprint job and kicking of some Python task, or an IFTTT trigger, or something. Any input would be of interest CheersEd