I am a newbie with a 3 months old Ender 3 Pro, my first one. I purchased, installed and loaded a new SKR Mini E3 V1.2 mobo. The LCD panel lit up as usual without problems. I selected 'print from card' which showed the micro sd card had 2 files, FIRMWARE and test, as I recall. Then I put the sd card into a micro-sd to SD card adapter, which I hoped to use, and plugged it into the card slot but it didn't work. I fiddled with it a little, then removed the adapter and discarded it. I then removed the card and copied it onto my PC for safekeeping. I also added 2 short, simple .gecode files to check out the printer. I put it back into the printer and turned it on. The panel came on listing several entries but Prepare, Control and Print from Card were missing. I opened and scrolled each item, even clicking on 'Initiate EEPROM' but without success. I plugged and re-plugged the sd card, restarted the printer several times with no luck. Put the sd card back into the PC and both original files plus the 2 .gcode files I added were still there. This exhausts my meager knowledge of things to do and I surely hope someone can help me out! Thank you!