Close

Thread: Uneven printing

Uneven printing

Hello,This is my first post here, and I hope someone can help me out.I have a HE3D EI3 printer with a 2 in 1 out extruder. At the moment I am just trying to get 1 extruder to print properly. I have checked all of the steps per mm and they appear to be correct. I have checked the level on all 4 corners of the bed compared to the nozzle and it appears there is the same amount of space between the nozzle and the bed on all 4 corners.However, when I print my model, which is basically a bullet with a tail (printed point down), one side is smooth as I would expect, but the other has steps in it from each layer. Also, there "appears" to be more material extruded on one side (side with steps) compared to the other side. When the model is finished printing one side (again the side with the steps) is higher than the side that is smooth (expected look).The model is only 100 in diameter at the largest and 23 mm in height total. So not very big. Can anyone think of what might be causing this behavior? I hope the picture helps. BTW, the side with the steps and that is higher, is also the side away from the cooling fan. However, I have put additional cooling fans in the back with the same results.Please, can anyone help me?? I've been fighting with the machine for a month to get it going.ThanksChip
    Attached Images Attached Images