Close

Is this a leveling issue??

Hello,New to the site, I have been printing in school for about a year now, with schools closed I purchased an ender 3 pro and so far I am loving it. I have done about 6 prints and on my current print I am noticed about half way through the part is no longer sticking to the plate.I was thinking maybe I could simply re level the plate after the print finished and see if that fixes the problem, but was curious if maybe this is because the temperature is off or if anyone else has had a similar issue.I am printing with PLA around 205 degrees which was recommend for this type of filament. Any feedback is appreciated! I look forward to learning meeting some people here!I would post an image but for some reason it will not allow me too, oh well!Happy Printing!

Thank you!

It is only lifting up on the far left side of the print. The middle and right side and laying perfectly. It even seems to be printing fine, but for quality and learning purposed I would love for this not to happen!

taking in consideration that i'm having a very similar issue as OP wrote, i really hope that i will find the answer there.
    whatever the case, thanks for caring and posting them. will carefully check.
    Last edited by Cour177; 05-06-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: grammar