Close

Monoprice Mini Delta Thermal Protection

Is there a firmware that has thermal runaway protection that is easy to just load or very easy to compile for the Monoprice Mini Delta?

I currently have the V44 factory firmware, does that have thermal runaway enabled? If so, then I wouldn't need to change firmware.

Any help is appreciated.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684928128189333/
    those guys will know.
    Not something I've bothered with and I do not change or mess with any firmware that works :-)

I suspect this is why I seem to have a lot fewer problems wit my machines that others. :-)

Ya, I wouldn't change it if I knew for sure it had thermal runaway protection. Basically, as long as I can minimize the fire hazard, I'll leave it alone...lol

My Sidewinder is still stock because it has thermal runaway and everything I need.
    My Ender 3 Pro has a new mobo and bltouch and updated firmware, may as well go to 32 bit board when changing firmware and if upgrading anyway, add the probe, all because doesn't have thermal runaway from factory.
    My Prusa MK3S when it arrives, I understand it has thermal runaway and a bed probe, so shouldn't need to change a thing until I maybe upgrade later to the MMU2.
    My Monoprice Delta Mini has V44 factory firmware, but I can't get a straight answer as to if thermal runaway is already there, thus the firmware/answers search.