Close

Ender 3 Pro Bed Level issues.

I have been having issues with my Ender 3 Pro.

The 1st problem is that I cannot get the nozzle to print around the centre after applying the paper technique. It is so frustrating. I have attached photos of the results after trying out the test gcode. But I cannot stress how frustrating it is, I cannot get the bed level on point. And when I want to try the to print the 3D Benchy Model, the filament just sticks to the nozzle and doesn't print on the bed.

The 2nd problem is layering. I noticed this when I tried out the test print, the layers were not aligned correctly as the nozzle was rising up in the z axis.

Prior to making adjustments recommended on the internet the 3D printer at least was printing like 1/6 of the 3D benchy. But it was brittle however and had a lot of major imperfections. Now it can't even get print any of it.

Please help as I've been spend 3 full days on this.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your buildplate may be warped. Short of replacing it, or putting glass on top of it, you could try updating the firmware and enable manual mesh bed leveling (unless you already have a bed probe). Cheetah firmware is super easy to work with and compile.

Quote Originally Posted by xayoz View Post
    Your buildplate may be warped. Short of replacing it, or putting glass on top of it, you could try updating the firmware and enable manual mesh bed leveling (unless you already have a bed probe). Cheetah firmware is super easy to work with and compile.
    I'm thinking about purchasing the glass option. But my days, it has to work.

This redirects me to a blank page.

It was a search result, search each forum for ender 3 there are many many many many post about issues that may be of help to you.

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    It was a search result, search each forum for ender 3 there are many many many many post about issues that may be of help to you.
    Thank you for letting me know. At the moment, I just need focused answer that will resolve the issue at hand.

I have the same problem with my Ender3P.
    The bed is not flat and higher in the middle.
    So this looks like a production error.
    I have the Ender glass plate, but if you clamp it in the corners, the center still stays higher than the edges.
    What I do now as a work around, I print the objects on the front of the bed.
    That is going well.
    But is not desirable of course.

René