Hi.
This is my first post, and if it's in the wrong place, I apologise. My name is Phil, and I am in Thanet in Kent, UK. I have recently started printing PPE face shields, which I am giving out free to key workers in my area. Several fellow printers have joined in, and we are currently turning out around 80 a day. We are overwhelmed by demand for them, so I started a crowdfunding page in order to keep supplies of filament and acetate sheets coming in, as I only have limited resources, being self employed and no longer working due to this pandemic. This is just a shout out for anyone who can help. Whether it be printing some headbands, making the complete shield, or just contributing to the fund. I currently have 3 printers running and have raised enough for a fourth.

Please visit my facebook page, take whatever inspiration you can, and join in. There are key workers (not just nurses and doctors) in their thousands out there keeping us fed and cared for, so please lets get 3d printing and keep them safe.

Many thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/Free-Face-S...1029748229943/