Close

Certified Refurbished Creator $780 Shipped - FLASHFORGE USA

Certified Refurbished FlashForge Creator Dual Extrusion 3D Printer

$780 with free worldwide shipping

Order Here

FLASHFORGE USA is now offering certified refurbished Creator 3D printers from our store outlet. These 3D printers have been relabeled as "certified refurbished" due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. We test and certify all of our 3D printers and include a 3-month limited warranty.

Creator Specification

Features
    - Laser-cut & durable wooden case
    - Dual-Extrusion Printing
    - Ultra flat heated build plate
    - Supports variety of filament materials
    - Easy to Read LCD screen
    - High print resolution
    - Already assembled chassis
    - Included 3-Month warranty (Parts & Labor)
    - Lifetime technical support

Specification
    - Packing Size: 22” x 17” x 22”
    - Actual Size: 12.6” x 18.4” x 15”
    - Packing Weight: 31.5 pounds
    - Actual Weight: 27 pounds

- Positioning Precision: 0.0001” on Z axis, 0.0004” on XY plane
    - Resolution: 100 to 500 microns
    - Build Volume: 8.9” x 5.7” x 5.9”
    - Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA

Included In the Box
    - FLASHFORGE Creator
    - Two Spools of Filament
    - USB Cable
    - Tool Kits
    -2GB SD Card

Attached Images Attached Images
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Any word on postage yet? if a hotbed and piece of glass is going to cost $140 to get here, I am scared to think what one of those would cost to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Any word on postage yet? if a hotbed and piece of glass is going to cost $140 to get here, I am scared to think what one of those would cost to deliver.

Hi Geoff,

All of our 3D printers ship free worldwide regardless of where you're located. We will even deliver to the North Pole using husky if someone happens to be a scientist doing some arctic research .

All kidding aside, please PM me your shipping address; I will have our team do a shipping quote. I know that FLASHFORGE USA ships using UPS / Fedex as they provide a more accurate tracking number, and more importantly, they have a better system against lost/damaged packages.

Peter
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

I figured you would have mentioned the FFUSA site is showing the Pro is in stock now.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter@FFUSA View Post
    Hi Geoff,

All of our 3D printers ship free worldwide regardless of where you're located. We will even deliver to the North Pole using husky if someone happens to be a scientist doing some arctic research .

All kidding aside, please PM me your shipping address; I will have our team do a shipping quote. I know that FLASHFORGE USA ships using UPS / Fedex as they provide a more accurate tracking number, and more importantly, they have a better system against lost/damaged packages.

Peter
    Ok, now you have my attention! will send you an email,
    cheers,