Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mankati 3d printers coming to the USA

Hello guys,
    I just want to give you heads up that Mankati is opening shop in the USA. These printers, especially the Fullsize XT are faster than anything out there and bigger, have higher resolution (0.04 to 0.02) and 1 piece steel frame, super solid and fast.
    The US website is www.mankatiusa.com and it's not quite ready to take orders, but the warehouse is based in Florida, and will start stocking at the end of July.
    Please feel free to ask questions.
    Tony.

Those look nice. Anyway to give us an idea of a price range?

Senior Engineer
    Prices are on their Chinese site. Just under $1500 for one big one down to about $1100 for lots of them.

They really suck at getting back to you when you ask them questions, very slow, hopefully that will improve if they are in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    Prices are on their Chinese site. Just under $1500 for one big one down to about $1100 for lots of them.

They really suck at getting back to you when you ask them questions, very slow, hopefully that will improve if they are in the US.
    Well those prices are in China, here there is all the importing costs and duties, shipping from Miami port to our warehouse, cost of warehouse and US personnel.
    Prices will be just under 2500$ for the Fullsize XT, with 1 full year of warranty. The printer has a large heated bed of top quality glass, 250mmX250mmX300mm true print area, and the precision and speed are just amazing.
    Print from sd card directly from the printer, and adjust temperatures, feed rates and parameters directly from the printer's panel.

Even at US prices, it's about half as expensive as comparable quality printers, for size, resolution, speed and construction quality. No wood or plastic here, a solid body of steel forms the outer shell of the printer.
    We will do video tutorials and explanations.

This is a printer you can actually put into tiny production or pre-production runs, no babysitting and messing with it. You unpack it , oil the rails and install the provided Kapton tape, mount the 2 provided PLA or ABS rolls on the back and it's ready to print.
    More will come.
    I can be reached at 561-843-2344 , My name is Tony Mark.

I just forgot to say that MankatiUSA will add a special serial number to the US printers, only the ones that have a US serial number will be allowed tech support in the USA.
    No US support will be available for directly imported printers, which, after import costs will only allow to save a couple hundred $, so it makes no real sense to deal with the China based factory. If you were to have 1 defect you'd have to ship the printer to China, costing you way more than the couple hundred dollars saved by directly importing it.

Senior Engineer
    All of which is true but of little use to UK people.

I decided just after they released it that it was the printer to have but getting one was so hard I gave up in the end.

I think that having it actually in the US, supported and sold there it will be a real winner.

Being new as discussed in length elsewhere, I am probably going to build a printer for now.

"But" I plan on buying a more professional model and i've looked at lots of them and this one seems to be standing out. Fortunately there will be others that go before me on this purchase so I will get to see and hear all about it lol.

Senior Engineer
    From whom did you buy it? China or from the reseller in the US?

China.
    I'm from Germany so buying it from USA was not an option

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by tagyro View Post
    China.
    I'm from Germany so buying it from USA was not an option
    I thought about getting one but didn't because of their lack of enthusiasm for the sale, questions would be very slow to be answered and getting technical info was impossible. I still think it has a lot of potential as a design but your problems tell me that I made the right decision. Hopefully these problems will not happen for people buying from a US importer who hopefully will spot things like missing motors. How any sort of quality control department can miss a motor, it's not like there are a few spare ones dotted about, all the ones that are fitted are pretty necessary for any sort of functionality.

Did you buy direct or through AliBaba or similar?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast